Le Vieux Platane - The Old Plane Tree
We completed on our purchase of this charming French house located on a quiet square with an aged plane tree in the centre of L'Isle sur la Sorgue in April 2015, having owned and sold two smaller apartments. It has been redecorated in a Provençal style and the property has been available for holiday rental from July 2015. Le Vieux Platane is a perfect place to stay if you love old Provençal villages, fresh produce markets and L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue's famous antique shops. Located on rue Denfert Rochereau in the centre of the old town, and fronting a square, you are only a one minute walk from the town's restaurants, cafés, and shops.
This charming townhouse is situated in the historic centre-ville of L'isle-sur-la-Sorgue, so doesn't have its own designated parking, however, there is a car park on the square and are lots of other car parks all around the town within one or two minutes walk and there is on-street parking available. To unload/load your car you can easily pull up at the car park at the front of the square. The only days which may be difficult are Thursday and Sunday mornings when the markets are on.
- Sleeps up to 4 in 3 bedrooms:
- 2 x twin beds which can be joined to make a queen bed (160/200)
- 1 x queen (160 x 200)
- 1 x double (140 x 190)
- 1 shower room (2 toilets)
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and oven
- Hairdryer, fans
- Washing machine
- Terrace - The terrace is at the front door and is partially screened by potted plants but is not'private'
Rental - 665,00€/week, 95,00€/night
- Electricity, heating, gas for hob
- All linen and bath towels
- Wireless internet
- Phone with free calls to landlines - French and International
- UK TV
Additional cleaning charge per stay - 100,00€
Minimum stay - 3 nights